At Liberty Landscape Supply, we are dedicated to being the best provider of landscape supplies in Northeastern Florida and Southeastern Georgia. We offer a wide variety of mulches, rock, gravel, stone, dirt, sand, sod, trees, plants, garden products & more. We are committed to giving you the best quality landscaping supplies, as well as landscaping knowledge, tips, and solutions so that your dream landscaping project becomes a reality. We also deliver to your front door so your project can start exactly when you need it to start. We use campaigns to notify our customer base of valuable information regarding their landscaping, sales, and events.
This privacy notice collectively provides information about our practices related to the collection, use, and sharing of personal information. This information is collected through a variety of platforms including by not limited to our company website, social media accounts, and other registration forms.
Emails sent from Liberty Landscape Supply include single-pixel gifs, also known as web beacons, which contain unique identifiers that enable us to recognize when our contacts have opened an email or clicked certain links. These technologies record each contact’s email address, IP address, date, and time associated with each open and click for an email campaign. We use this data to create reports to analyze the performance of an email campaign and determine what actions were taken by the contact as a result. This information is used to determine what information is most beneficial to our customers.
We collect and store the following information when you provided:
• Information provided prior to any registration process, such as contact information through any web form, registration to attend a webinar s and/or other services/events offered..
• Information that is provided during any registration process; such as name, company name, email address, and phone number
• Information provided, when a customer calls or emails (for support or otherwise) or when customers use our products or services.
• Information provided at trade shows, meetings, classes, or other events.
• Information provided while conducting internal or external surveys.
• Type of device used (mobile or desktop).
• Pages viewed.
• Metadata about emails sent to customers (including clicks and opens).
• Identified interactions with any videos offer through our company.
All information we collect is only accessible by authorized personnel by management of Liberty Landscape Supply. All Data stored by Liberty Landscape Supply will be stored in the United States and is subject to the laws of the United States of America, regardless of the country from which their data originates. All uses are permitted to correct, update or change their personal information. For help doing so please email [email protected] with the subject line “change personal information”.
We follow industry standards on information security management to safeguard sensitive information, such as financial information, intellectual property, employee details and any other personal information entrusted to us. Our information security systems apply to people, processes, and information technology systems on a risk management basis.
We do not store credit card information on our website.
No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
We use the information we collect for the following business purposes:
• To provide requested services.
• To provide our customers with useful content.
• To ensure our services offered function appropriately.
• To offer and improve service offerings.
• To provide customers requested information.
• To improve the effectiveness of advertising and marketing campaigns.
• To improve on administration of the company website.
• To improve effectiveness of communications.
• To target current or prospective customers with product offerings and services through online advertising campaigns.
To assist in offering a personalized experience and tailored services to our customers.
• Authorized company users.
• Legal or regulatory authorities and other relevant third parties for legal reasons. Our contracted vendors are carefully selected service providers that assist with servicing our customers or that assist with marketing and advertising activities. The categories of service providers that would potentially have access to personal information include:
• Analytics services.
• Marketing and advertising services.
• Customer relationship management services.
• Customer support services.
• E-commerce services.
• Professional services.
• Search engine optimization services.
• Information technology services.
• The company website may contain links to third party sites not controlled by Liberty Landscape Supply. We recommend you check the privacy statement of other sites you visit before providing any personal information. Any offers made in advertising on third party sites are the sole responsibility of the companies making the offers.
• A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
• Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
• You have a right to be informed of our data collections and privacy practices.
• You have a right to access your personal information. You may request a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
• You have the right to request that any incomplete or inaccurate personal information we hold about you is corrected.
• You are entitled to ask us to delete or remove personal information in certain circumstances.
• You have the right to withdraw consent.
If legally required to do so we may disclose your personal information to courts of law, public authorities, including compliance with national security or law enforcement agencies, and other relevant third parties, such as internet service providers, to conduct an investigation, respond to a third party or law enforcement subpoena or court order, to bring legal action, prevent harm to others or pursue other relief when a customer or a third party may be:
• Causing injury or other harm to, or otherwise violating the property or other legal rights, of us, other users, or third parties; or
• Violating federal, state, local, or other applicable law.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Whenever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is transmitted in a secure way. The transmission of information via the internet, email or text message is never completely secure. Our company will do its best to protect personal information but cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted. Once personal information is received, the company will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard any personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized use, access, and/or modification.
Each email sent offers the opportunity to opt out of future communications.
Our Services are not directed to persons under 18. Personal information is not knowingly collected from minors under 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that their child has provided personal information, please contact us as described in this privacy notice and the necessary reasonable steps will be taken immediately to remove any such information.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy notice at any time. In all cases, your continued subscription constitutes acceptance to any such changes.
"*" indicates required fields